DocASAP’s patient engagement platform is used by some of the largest health systems and health plans in the nation. Here is some content I developed for the resources section of the company’s website:
Health Information Exchange of New York
The Health Information Exchange of New York, known as Hixny, is a non-profit health information exchange that serves every healthcare provider and patient in eastern New York State. Hixny gives participating providers easy access to a consenting patient’s complete medical records no matter where in New York state they received there care.
I wrote a series of blog posts for Hixny’s website (www.hixny.org). The series was aimed at patients and healthcare providers, with the goal of educating them about the benefits of Hixny and why they should participate.
Here are some of those blog posts:
- What You Need to Know About Consent
- How Rules About Parental Consent Can Affect Your Child’s Healthcare
- Why Do I Have to Sign Another Consent Form?
- 3 Ways To Cut Your Wait Time In An ER
- Breaking The Glass: How An HIE Could Save Your Life
Hartzell Insurance Associates
Hartzell Insurance Associates, Inc. is an independently-owned insurance company in the Philadelphia suburbs that provides insurance to customers throughout the northeastern United States. I developed a series of informational posts for the company website that covered different topics for personal and business insurance. After each post was published on the website, it was featured in email marketing sent to the company’s subscription list, and on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Here are some of the posts I wrote for Hartzell:
- I Am A Solo Consultant. What Insurance Do I Need?
- Should I Have Business Interruption Insurance?
- Professional Liability Insurance Can Protect You And Your Business