Avantor Sciences is a global equipment, products, supplies, and services supplier. As part of the SEO efforts for the company’s website, I developed a series of educational pages designed to build traffic to the site.
DocASAP’s patient engagement platform is used by some of the largest health systems and health plans in the nation. Here is some content I developed for the resources section of the company’s website:
- Breaking the Barriers to Behavioral Health Access
- Restoring Patient Confidence in Healthcare
- HIPAA Compliance in the Age of Telehealth
- Are Patients Loyal to Their Provider? What Current Trends Reveal
- What is a “Payvider”? Trends in Payer-provider Collaboration
- How CVS Is Leading the Retailization of Healthcare
Health Information Exchange of New York
The Health Information Exchange of New York, known as Hixny, is a non-profit health information exchange that serves every healthcare provider and patient in eastern New York State. Hixny gives participating providers easy access to a consenting patient’s complete medical records no matter where in New York state they received there care.
I wrote a series of blog posts for Hixny’s website (www.hixny.org). The series aimed at patients and healthcare providers to educate them about the benefits of Hixny and why they should participate.
Here are some of those blog posts:
- What You Need to Know About Consent
- How Rules About Parental Consent Can Affect Your Child’s Healthcare
- Why Do I Have to Sign Another Consent Form?
- 3 Ways To Cut Your Wait Time In An ER
- Breaking The Glass: How An HIE Could Save Your Life
Hartzell Insurance Associates
Hartzell Insurance Associates, Inc. is an independently-owned insurance company in the Philadelphia suburbs that provides insurance to customers throughout the northeastern United States. I developed a series of informational posts for the company website covering personal and business insurance. After each post was published on the website, it was featured in email marketing sent to the company’s subscription list and on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Here are some of the posts I wrote for Hartzell:
- I Am A Solo Consultant. What Insurance Do I Need?
- Should I Have Business Interruption Insurance?
- Professional Liability Insurance Can Protect You And Your Business
Innovaccer is a health tech company that combines data from disparate sources into a single dashboard that providers can use to see relationships and gain insights that would otherwise not be attainable. I wrote information blog posts as well as profiles of company employees.
- From the CIA to Healthcare—It’s the Data That Matters
- How Unified Data Can Help Transform Public Health
PayZen offers alternative financing arrangements to help people afford the healthcare they need.